Baggage allowance and dimensions
The baggage allowance per passenger is 20kgs for checked luggage with dimensions 90x75x43cm and 4kgs for the carry-on bag with dimensions 55x40x20cm.
Infants (0-2 years) baggage allowance is 10kgs and 5kgs for the carryon.
Every extra kilo will be charged with 2€, last minute at the check in counter.
The service of online check-in is not available yet.
Our check in starts 1 hour and 30 minutes before the departure and closes 40 minutes prior to departure time.
- Passport or ID.
- Health or birth certificates (with photos attached) if you are travelling with infants or children.
- Medical certificates in case there is a health issue where you need to inform us.
- If the cancellation is made more than 48 hours of scheduled departure time, a 100% refund of the ticket can be applied.
- If the cancellation is made between 48-24 hours prior to scheduled departure time, the refund is 50% of net fare plus taxes.
- If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours from the scheduled departure, only airport taxes will be refunded.